How are they growing

Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

1st time Clarise beat her classmate

Today, mummy is upset. Grandma told mummy that i beat my classmate in school today during her afternoon call. I dare not answer her call when she ask for me.
I usually greet mummy with a hug but today, i dare not see mummy when she come back. I know she is upset.. Dunno what punishment mummy will give me...
After i finish my dinner, mummy brought me to the room. I am so scared. I keep crying. But funny, mummy told me that she will not beat me. She is using psychology to tell me that i am wrong to hit my classmate in class today. Oh no, this is worst than giving me physical punishment.
Mummy is worried that i start fighting in school even before i am 3. What will happen in future??
I told mummy that i will not beat people again. But i know mummy will not believe me.....Mummy must be very stress & upset with me....

No comments: